IODA Webinar #1
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for our first Webinar hosted by Orthohub!
Date: Thursday, February 25th at UK time 1200 GMT - Platform: OrthoHub (UK)
The International Orthopaedic Diversity Alliance are running a series of webinars on equity and diversity within orthopaedics. Our inaugural webinar will be an introduction to the International Orthopaedic Diversity Alliance, and how we can move forward in creating a diverse and inclusive environment in global Orthopaedics.
Program for IODA Webinar #1
Chair: Caroline Hing
- Jennifer Green: Introduction to International Orthopaedic Diversity Alliance (2mins)
- Andrew Wines & Jennifer Green: an Australian Orthopaedic Association perspective (8 mins)
- Deepa Bose: a UK & Developing Nations perspective (8 mins)
- Ronald Navarro: an American Latino Orthopaedic Society perspective (8 mins)
- Laurie Hiemstra: a Canadian Orthopaedic Association perspective (8 mins)
- Vivian PC Chye: an ASEAN Orthopaedic Association perspective (8 mins)
- Anthony “AJ” Johnson: an American Orthopaedic Association Diversity Advisory Board perspective (8 mins)
- Panel Discussion/Q&A (25mins)
Please click here to register via Orthohub. Looking forward to seeing you there!