Updated: May 30
View the 'Diversity in African Orthopaedics' 🌍✨
Held: Saturday, May 27th, 2023 Time: 7am CST / 1pm GMT / 6:30 pm IST
Proudly brought to you by IODA, RJOS, PAWAS, and SAFOSS, this collaborative event was enlightening and inspiring.
Our moderator, Makena Mbogori, IODA's African Representative, guided us through an engaging discussion with renowned speakers and panellists. The webinar also featured a dynamic panel discussion with esteemed experts in the field of orthopaedics, focusing on diverse perspectives and experiences.
- Dr. Makena Mbogori – IODA Africa Regional Representative
- Dr. Makena Mbogori (Kenya) Why diversity matters? (IODA global perspective)
- Dr. Linda Suleiman (US) Lessons from Diversity in US Orthopaedic Surgery/ RJOS Experience
- Dr. Lebo Pule (South Africa) South African Female Orthopaedic Surgeons’ Society (SAFOSS)
- Dr. Miriam Mutebi (Kenya) Mentorship Initiative of Pan African Women’s Association of Surgeons (PAWAS).
- Dr. Temiloluwa Olufemi (Nigeria)
- Dr. Alpha Seifu (Ethiopia)
- Dr. Andrew Kaggwa.